22 de mayo de 2011

Hi there!

Still not sure why I'm doing this (I mean, writing a blog). I don't even actually speak english, I know it because I'm studying it, but I'm use to speak and write in spanish, but I guess most blogs are in english, so my fucking spanish would be useless I suppose.
Anyway, I'm just trying to find my place in which I can say all the things that I never say out loud
Have you ever be afraid of finding out that you aren't what you thought you were? that is something that always happens to me, it's like... sometimes I feel I'm different from who I used to be an hour ago
To say these same things in less words: I'm weird guys, be sure of that
I being boring right now, so I'll let you thinking about the end of the world, sex and drugs in peace!

P/S: cappuccino rocks!
I.P. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario