22 de mayo de 2011

I was fine

I was fine, until my cat told me the end of the world was coming! I freaked out!
And... why did I freaked out? Because my cat normally doesn't speak, that's why.

Speaking seriously, I'm tired of that shit, the world isn't ending until I became a famous ballet dancer ok?
Everybody was saying that yesterday would be the end of the world.. at 6 p.m. to be exact, so, how I'm I writing this right now if the world ended yesterday? I think we are all mad, really.

2012... more shit, more rumors that just won't come true! But I admit that I made a lot of jokes saying that the world would end yesterday... now I study for an exam tomorrow, the end of the world would't have been so bad for me at this moment.

P/S: I didn't write this, it's from my sister, and I love when she writes, so I stole her this story MUAJAJA (evil laugh)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario